***Please put your initials in the boxes provided below.***
• Each shift your duties will include a wide range of cleaning duties, laundry, organizing and general studio assistance when required.
• Committed to helping MYNYC build, and foster a sense of community. Part of your responsibility will be to provide customer service in a warm, friendly and helpful manner.
• Keeping with the environmental guidelines of the studio, we ask that you use reusable water bottles and dishes when possible. Our first choice is to reduce. If this is not available, re-use and as a last option please remember to recycle.
• Please leave cell phones away & turned OFF. It is not appropriate to be on shift and checking texts, voicemail or email. There should also be no use of the studio computer for personal use [emails, facebook, twitter, etc.].
• Bring a positive demeanor to each shift. We expect positive attitudes from anyone representing the studio, it makes it a great place to be. We realize that it may be a hard thing to do at times, but it is an important part of the position.
• Honesty, trustworthiness and reliability are expected. Theft will result in a ban from the studio entirely. If needed, the proper authorities will also be called in.
• You should try to participate in as many classes as possible. We want you to be rewarded and compensated for your contribution to the energy exchange program, as you will be a part of what makes MYNYC such a great place.
• You are responsible for your shifts each week. If you cannot make a shift, it is up to you to get that shift covered with a fellow energy exchanger. If that exchanger misses the swap, you will be responsible for the missed hours. The person you swapped with will also owe the studio 4 hours.
• It is important that you begin your shift on time, as the program runs more smoothly when you do so. If you are late, you are expected to stay at the end of your shift to make up the time.
• Reporting Relationship: Immediate concerns of a day to day nature should be addressed to the studio directors (Britton Darby or Guillaume Brun)